E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (435) 764-4733 | www.linkedin.com/in/leeeverton
- Managed 50 employees including finance, marketing, customer service and programming
- Social media professional with 26 years of experience ranging from email to Instagram
- Managed marketing team (legacy and digital) campaigns for publisher
- Negotiated contracts for software development, book deals, printing, investments
- Created dealer packages for small and medium sized businesses
- Created analytical models to increase productivity and improve marketing campaigns
- Presented at more than 120 seminars and tradeshows as presenter and keynote speaker
- Develop working relationships with business leaders through networking and personal meetings
Area-Info.net (Owner – Publisher) 2012 – Present
- Developed a social news site to give people a voice
- Provide content marketing service for small and medium sized businesses.
- Includes readers in every state and 35 countries with 400,000 unique visitors per month.
- Implemented CRM for sales representatives.
- Developed pricing and products.
- Created sales material and messages
The Daydream Network (Owner) 2012 – 2015
- Digital advertising network located in high traffic locations
- Reaching 2.1 million people per year.
- Grew network from 6 locations to 18 locations.
- Increased revenue by 300%.
- Sold business.
Comcast (Business Account Executive) 2011-2012
- Developed relationships and contracts to build out sections of Cache County
- Created own business leads.
- Managed sales pipeline.
- Grew local revenue by 60% for company.
Yellowpages.com (Account Executive) 2007-2008
- Opened new market as part of the premier sales team
- Created effective cold-calling techniques to generate leads.
- Managed sales territory for growth
- Surpassed monthly sales quotas
AccessIT (National Account Representative) 2004-2007
- Opened new markets
- Increased sales in existing markets for movie screen advertising
- Average of 35% increase in monthly revenue in existing markets.
- Developed relationships with local business owners in towns and cities around the country.
Family History Network (Publisher) 1985-2004
- Managed a company of 50 people including:
- Customer Service
- Software Developers
- Customer Acquisition
- Seminar Presenters
- Published a niche magazine for the genealogical market (45,000 subscribers)
- Developed dealer network for books and paper products
- Speaker and trainer at seminars (publishing, family history, web development, marketing)
- Keynote speaker (marketing and family history)
- Planned expo presentations and booths
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Minor in French from Utah State University 1988
Technology: Adobe InDesign; PhotoShop; Microsoft Word; PowerPoint; Excel; Vegas Movie Studio; Adobe Acrobat Pro; Constant Contact; MailChimp; WordPress; HubSpot; CRM
Other: Public Speaking; Tradeshow Design; Google Analytics; Quantcast
Languages: English (native); French; Haitian Creole; Basic ability to speak and read Spanish